Cats Best Original Oko Plus ECO Clumping Cat Litter 20L/8.6kg
One 8.6kg bag last one cat up to 5 months
Cat’s Best Oko Plus has rebranded to Cat’s Best Original – New Packaging, Same Great Product! No smell! The cat litter that functions like a natural germ and odour trap. Excellent odour control, compostable (even the packaging) and 100% biodegradable. Made in Germany from 100% renewable organic fibre without artificial or chemical additives.
– For short and medium hair cats as well as small dogs, suitable for all ages and kittens
– Extremely efficient, 1 bag lasts 1 cat up to 10 months
– Dramatically less waste expands 1:7 when clumping, only soiled litter is removed
– Easier to transport: For the same output, approx. only 1/3 of the weight of mineral products!
– Waste clumps can be disposed of in the normal household toilet (be sure to check your local disposal regulations!)
– Can also be used as ground cover for reptiles, rodents, birds, etc. where absorption and smell control is important
100% natural organic fibre
CAT’S BEST Original is a pure natural product, produced from 100% renewable organic fibre – raw material without artificial and chemical additives. For the production of CAT’S BEST Original, we only use finest organic fibres, which come from untreated, domestic fir and spruce wood.
At the same time, our plant fibre products are subject to the environmentally compatible natural biological cycle, from the plant seedling to the biological decomposition of the product. CAT’S BEST Original is not just compostable, it is actually one hundred percent biodegradable. CAT’S BEST Original consists 100% renewable plant fibres and is supplied in an environmentally friendly paper bag.
– To reduce tracking, place some astro-turf (artificial grass) under the litter tray that sticks out around half a meter
– The initial depth of the litter should be about 10cm and the diameter of the litter tray 1.5 times the size of the cat
– If the urine clumps form against the bottom of the tray, there is not enough litter in the tray, top up
– Even single cats should have at least 2 litter trays as most cats prefer to do their different types of business in separate trays
The domestic toilet is not suitable for the disposal and residual emptying of the litter tray. Please dispose of the rest of the litter tray content in the compost or bio-waste container