Milbemax Classic Large Dog 50 Tablets 12.5/125mg
Out of stock
The Milbemax Dog 5-25kg Deworming Tablets is a safe and effective multi-wormer, designed to be placed directly in the pets mouth. This tablet is small and easy to swallow that can be offered as a treat making administering medicine to your pooch more pleasant. Milbemax Classic contains Milbemycin 2.5 mg and Praziquantel 25 mg. The tablet is white in colour and oblong in shape. Milbemax Classic is administered orally either directly to your dog or mixed with their food. Milbemax is to be used for the treatment and control of mixed infections by larvae and adult stages of gastrointestinal worms such as hookworms, whipworms, tapeworms, roundworms, lungworms and eye worm, as well as the prevention of heartworm and angiostrongylosis. Milbemax Classic Worming Tablets for small dogs is suitable for use on puppies, adult dogs, old dogs, working dogs, pregnant and lactating bitches. Puppies should be dewormed every 2 weeks from 2 – 12 weeks old and thereafter at intervals of 3 – 6 months to control worm infestations. Pregnant bitches should be dewormed 10 days prior to whelping. Benefits:
- Effective in controlling heartworm infection
- Treats and controls intestinal worms
- Protects dogs against mixed worm infectin
- Easy to administer and readily accepted
- Safe for dogs and puppies
- To be administered as a single dose with or after food for maximum efficacy
- Nursing bitches should be treated at the same time as their puppies
- For routine deworming adult dogs should be treated 4 times per year
- For the prevention and treatment of Spirocicosis dogs should be treated monthly at 28 day intervals
- 5 – 25 kg = 1 tablet
- 25 – 50 kg = 2 tablet
- 50 – 75 kg = 3 tablets
- Wash hands thoroughly after treating the pet with Milbemax.
- For animal use only.
- Keep out of reach of children and pets.
- Store it in a cool and dry place.
- Consult a vet before treating sick or debilitated dogs.
- Wash hands after use.
- Keep blister packing away from direct sunlight.
- Do not treat any animal other than stated on the pack.
- Do not overdose the pet.
- Do not use in dogs weighing less than 5 kg.
- Do not use in case of hypersensitivity to the active substances or to any of excipients.
- Do not store above 25°C.